IT Support Specialist $17 to $25 per hour plus commissions. Full time. ($35,000 to $52,000 per year depending on experience and ability)
Do you love technology? Are you looking to join a dynamic team of like minded people. Look no further you have found what you have been looking for. Join our team! Come and enjoy our ‘Turn Key’ operation.
We are a highly dynamic, fast paced Managed IT Services Company who designs, builds, implements and manages networks in the small to medium business environment within and surrounding the Phoenix /Scottsdale Area. Our company provides support to our clients ranging from IT Service Calls and support, to full network management. We are looking for a computer technician to enhance our service infrastructure for our customers. Responsibilities include working with various pieces of software, hardware and peripherals including, but not limited to PCs, Laptops, Printers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.
This IT Support Technician position is responsible for user support and customer service on company supported applications and platforms, including computers, printers/peripherals, software and company issued communication devices. This position interacts directly with end-users, requires a professional demeanor, excellent communications skills, well groomed, presentable, professional, reliable, competent and an ability to work in a challenging yet fun environment.
– Answering office phones and creating service tickets
– Providing remote support and onsite support
– Daily monitoring of the help-desk ticketing/incident tracking system.
– Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and/or electronically.
– Document, track and monitor all problems to ensure a timely resolution.
– Complete field service calls.
– Install and configure workstations based on company needs and requirements.
– Diagnose and resolve issues that may arise with software, internet connectivity, network connectivity, Email. Virus’s, Printer and Scanners Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Tablets and Smartphone’s.
– Install new users and new applications as needed though active directory, or peer to peer networks.
– Manage user installations, account maintenance, email setup/maintenance, disk capacity monitoring, printing, and network security.
– Provides rotational 24/7 after-hours support.
– Assist team members in tasks such as inventory control, equipment maintenance, and data gathering and technical support.
– Making outgoing calls and assist with administrative tasks.
– Maintain policies and procedures for internal and external audit review.
– Provide monthly/weekly reporting on volume, resolution time, and general trending.
– Ability to create and update SSL certificates on Exchange Servers
– Provision and migrate clients from any email system into Office 365
– Expert with Email and Outlook.
– Expert and configuring and managing Firewalls like Sonic wall and Microtik commercial grade routers.
– Expert at setting up and configuring commercial grade printers such as Cannon Image runner C2220 and the ability to configure scan to email via Gmail accounts or Office365 accounts via GUI or via the devices interface.
-Diagnose and resolve any errors on Servers
– Diagnose and resolve any errors on Desktops, Laptops and mobile devices like smart phones.
– Tear down and rebuild a server
– Ability to run Cat 5 cabling and connecting RJ45 jacks and test connectivity.
– Ability to punch done to a Patch panel and a 66 Block
– Expert knowledge of network architecture and wiring.
– Ability to setup and administer VOIP phone systems like 8×8.
– Ability to work with Connectwise (PSA) Professional Services Automation Tool.
– Be an expert in the Following Operating Systems and Applications. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS X, Server Operating Systems. 2008, 2012,
– Microsoft Office Suites, Outlook, excel, etc.
– Microsoft Exchange / Google Apps / Office 365 experience.
– VOIP (8×8) experience.
– NAS device setup and management experience.
– Virtualization (Hyper-V, VirtualBox, ESXi) experience
– Android and Apple mobile phone setup and configuration.
– Mikrotik product experience desired.
– Experience with QuickBooks
– Strong Sales Skills
– Strong Customer service skills.
– Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
– Strong desire to learn new technologies.
– Ability to dispatch calls and handle multiple technician calendars if needed.
Qualifications and Education
– MCSE certified
– A+ Certified / Microsoft Certifications a plus.
– A great attitude
– Dedication to excellence and doing the job right the first time
– Associates degree in relevant field or 2-4 years in PC and LAN support.
– Firm understanding of Microsoft software and networking.
– Ability to multitask.
– Hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
– Practical problem solving skills and solid trouble shooting skills are a must.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to work well with other people in a team oriented environment.
– No criminal record
– Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
– Ability to train end users.
– Reliable transportation
We are also looking for Sales and Marketing Experts too.
Email careers@@goadvantech.com and learn more at http://goadvantech.com